Before sending any e-mail, please read the different recommendations below:
QUESTIONS ABOUT LICENSING:
- General information about our Donationware model: Licensing Page
- Our detailed general terms are also on the webshop: VB-AUDIO.COM GENERAL TERMS.
QUESTIONS ABOUT PURCHASE / ACTIVATION CODE:
- All your licensing information, download links and activation code are in your Webshop Account "My License" page.
- In case of Challenge code change, read information on this forum topic.
- If you still have a problem, please contact us by the webshop contact form with screenshot if needed.
- All question related to your webshop account or any purchase must be addressed to the webshop contact form.
- PLEASE, DO NOT E-MAIL US FOR THESE QUESTIONS, we cannot reply out of the webshop context.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TECHNICAL PROBLEMS:
- Check first our different resources provided on the SUPPORT page.
- If the problem remains, send screenshot with a short explanation about your problem (one problem at a time).
- For audio problem, you may describe the entire audio path, from the audio source to the listening/capture point.
- In any case, you might describe a step by step to let us reproduce the problem, or at least understand your context.
- PLEASE, DO NOT E-MAIL US FOR THESE QUESTIONS, use our Forum or Discord instead.
QUESTIONS ABOUT QUOTATION / AGREEMENT:
- To get a quote on volume licensing, thanks to specify:
- Precise the product / application name (with version number if possible).
- Be as short as possible and as clear as possible.
- Don't send your message several times or on several network channels.
- Wait one week without reply before sending again your message / question.
PRESS RELEASE / PROMOTION:
- If you want to receive VB-Audio Press Release (around 4 per years) just let us know your e-mail, we will add it in our mailing list. You may precise the category if you want: Pro Audio, HIFI, Gaming, Broadcast....
- To make Reviews / Articles, feel free to use any material provided on our website as it is allowed in our general terms section 3.5.